Do you ever get a stiff back and “tech neck” while sitting at your desk?
Try this 5 minute yoga sequence to stretch out, re-energize and increase flexibility!
1) Upward Salute & Chest opener – Hold for 8 breaths
2) Lateral Lunge For opening hips, hamstrings & ankles – Hold for 5 breaths, repeat twice each side.
3) Clasped Hand, standing shoulder opener & spinal realigner – Hold for 8 deep breaths
4) Clasped Hand Forward Bend For hamstrings, back, shoulders & neck traction – Hold for 8 breaths
5) Seated Spinal Twist Spinal stretch for entire back – Hold for 8 breaths each side.
6) Seated Figure 4, Deep Hip Opener For Hip rotator muscles & hamstrings – Hold for 10 breaths each side.